Enroll Now! Log In Online Banking
If you are not a current online banking customer, you will need to sign up.
Click Enroll Now to start the enrollment process.
Due to security verification, it can take up to 2 business days for your online access to be activated.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome
Other web browsers may work intermittently but are not supported.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
- Send money electronically to people using Popmoney. They receive notification by email or text message.
- Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
AutoPay for eBills
- You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
Mobile Banking Services
Download our TouchBanking App (Fiserv Solutions, Inc.) and take Farmers State Bank of Danforth with you wherever you go.
Download Our TouchBanking App
Download our TouchBanking App to view account details, transfer money, make payments and deposit checks. You can download TouchBanking to an iPhone, Blackberry or Android. The App is called TouchBanking (Fiserv Solutions, Inc.). The Activation code for the app is fsbdmobile.
Once you are logged in you will see the following:
- View Accounts – You can view all accounts that were selected when you originally set up your mobile banking.
- Transfer Money – You can transfer money between your accounts at Farmers State Bank of Danforth. The accounts available will be the ones that were selected when you originally set up your mobile banking.
- Payments – You can only pay bills for payees that are already set up through online banking. New payees must be set up through online banking. This is for security in the case your phone is lost or stolen.
- Deposits – You can deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the item and save yourself a trip to the bank. Checks deposited by 2:00pm CST will be available on first business day after the day of deposit.
- Find ATMs and Branches – shows ATM and branch locations for our Bank.
Simply click on the link that is sent to you in the text message. You can view account details, transfer money and pay bills.
Send a text message to request account balances and transaction history it is just that simple. You don’t even need internet access on your phone to take advantage of this service. Text Banking will only display account nicknames that you set, not account numbers. No personal information is sent or displayed.
Once you've enrolled online within Mobile Banking, we'll send you a text message containing instructions. Use these below text commands to receive account information.
- Send the following texts to 31727
- BAL = current account balances
- HIST + Mobile Banking Account Nickname = Transaction History
- HELP = Contact Information
- ATM + Street or Zip = Receive branch address and phone numbers for each location
- BRANCH + Street or Zip = Receive branch locations
- STOP = Cancel Mobile Texting
Message and data rates may apply (contact your mobile service provider for details).
- You can deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back with your mobile phone of the item and save yourself a trip to the bank.
- Some restrictions apply. Please refer to Farmers State Bank of Danforth’s Mobile Deposit Agreement. Funds availability rules may apply. Funds will not be readily available at the same time they are deposited.
You must enroll in Online Banking to use any of the Mobile Banking Services.
Mobile banking is free (standard text messaging and data plan fees from your cell phone provider may apply)
and is set up through your online banking.